Pages

September 30, 2014

Homemade paint for the titty bittys

This is our experience with this recipe for homemade paint.



Like it states in the blog name I'm pretty graceless. I threw this together with  Eriksen crying and Haven going crazy behind me. It came out a bit clumpy but it still worked for its purpose. I got the recipe from  http://kidsactivitiesblog.com/



You need :

5 cups cold water
2 cups flour
1\4 cup salt
food color

instructions:


1. put water and flour in sauce pan, heat low (I think this is were I might have messed up) sir until smooth.
2. stir in salt.
3 Let Cool
4. Pour  some in separate cups and add color
5. have fun.
It makes a lot there is so much more left in the pot.



Then The Fun Began 

Great thing about it is that is edible because Eriksen put it straight into his mouth. I tried to dictate the play session and show them how to do it but that's not what they thinks fun.They liked it a lot better when i let them pour it all out and go crazy. We had fun with this until Haven decided he did not like his hands dirty and threw a fit :) We did it out side so it made easy clean up, I just hosed it down and them too. I like this it was simple. I had every thing i need sitting in my pantry. I'll probably do this again.


No comments:

Post a Comment